


Derek had his pictures taken not too long ago, and he was such a good boy. He smiled and had fun with the camera. We are so happy about how the picture turned out. Who does he look more like, Jonathan or Kylie?? Let us know your opinion!
Last week, we took Derek to his first AHL game at the Spectrum in Philly. We had a great time eating hotdogs, pretzels, drinking root-brewskies, and watching the fights. Derek is well on his way to becoming a superstar hockey player!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Photo Shoot
Posted by Francis Family at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Kylie,
So I blog stalk and found your blog. Your boy is so adorable! I think that he looks like you. You have the cutest little family.
Denise (Keeley) Allred
Such cute pictures! He is such a cutie. That is so fun than you took him to a hockey game! I love it! He is a perfect mixture between the two of you. I can't decide who he looks like more
What cute pictures, Derek looks so grown up, I can't believe he is almost two!!! I think he looks like Kylie in these pictures! He looks like he had a great time at the hockey game, as I'm sure Jonathan did too!
Hey Kylie, your little boy is so cute! I think he looks a lot like you. Where are you these days? Sorry I probably could keep reading your blog and find out but I thought I would ask instead!
Maybe I'm biased, but I think he looks like Kylie. Totally.
OK, those pics are so cute, where did you get them done?! I think he's a good mix of you guys, not sure I could choose who he looks like more.
Oh Kylie.. what a cute family! I vote that Derek looks like you!! I remember you when you were that age and he does have the same cute little face as you did! Is that the word of someone old? haha hope to see you all someday!
WE love the D picture!
How fun...we need to take Dallin to a hockey game. there's professional hockey team here and he would love it! Oh, and he looks exactly like kylie...exactly. and chad.
Post a Comment