Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tree '08

We got our Christmas tree the Sat. after Thanksgiving at a tree lot. This was our first time ever buying a tree from somewhere. . .we have always just cut them down ourselves. Derek had a really fun time running away from us and hiding in the trees.
We found our perfect tree after hours of searching through a few lots and then strapped it to the top of our car. Luckily our place was just down the road.
After we decorated it, Derek of course was trying to take the ornaments off, but he is doing better with that now. We love our tree! I don't think we could ever go fake.

1 comments:

SIMPSONS said...

Hey Kylie! Long time no see. Sorry I have been really busy that I never look at my blog I just barely noticed the comment you left on it. Isnt it crazy that I married Tyrell. I actually saw your pic somewhere and it kinda took me off guard. Small world. Where do you guys live? Your little boy is dang cute. Oh and I Love your hair!