Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snow






A couple of weeks ago we took Derek outside after the first real snowfall this winter. It was his first time playing in the snow and he had the time of his life! There were some neighbor kids outside too so he ran over to them and played with them the whole time. They were probably 10 years older than him, but he had fun anyway. We don't really have any winter equipment for him because it usually never snows like this, so we had to put plastic bags over his sneakers. It was pretty funny, but worked really well!

3 comments:

cambersue said...

isn't is amazing how much kids love snow! it's just fascinating to them. hey grandma said something about you guys moving? i wasn't sure if it was a rumor or not....well hope you're doign good!

The Hokansons said...

Hey Ky-
I love the snow boots! I got your blog off of Karen's. It's fun to see you guys. Are you loving NY? I hope so. I finally got my blog going. It's korycallyhokanson.blogspot.com
talk to you later.
cal

Kassie said...

Girl, you need to update your blog haha! You've had some very blogworthy things goin on in your life...namely hanging out with moi haha. shall i say haha one more time?? haha. oops!