Monday, August 9, 2010

Kevin

So I promised some more pictures and here they are! They are a little late, but here nonetheless. We had our baby boy on February 17th, 2010. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6oz and 19.5" long. I started contractions that morning around 7am, got to the hospital around 9am, and delivered the baby at 11am! It went really fast, but everything went pretty smooth and the baby came out healthy. We named him Kevin Anthony Francis. Derek loves him so much and is always right there in his face trying to hug him, kiss him, or tickle him. I usually have to be right there to break him away because he doesn't know his own strength yet. He sure does adore him though. I love that! Kevin is now 5 months old. He is incredibly strong! He can almost do a sit-up! He also has the strongest grip that I have ever seen on a baby. There is no getting your hair back once it falls into the hands of that one! He is starting to eat baby food now and likes it a lot, but definitely not more than mommy's milk. He is a mommy's boy. :)

Derek is getting huge! He is twice the size of any kid his age now. He loves to wrestle anyone really and the other person usually ends up getting hurt somehow. He is also extremely strong and has an amazing pain tolerance level! He is going to be a pro athlete someday, that's for sure. Derek is 3 now and is going to be starting preschool in Sept. which he is ecstatic about. He asks me every day if we are going to school. :) We are still living in NYC and I really enjoy it here. It's a fun and crazy busy lifestyle, but it keeps life interesting.

1 comments:

Debra and JD said...

thanks for the cute pics Kylie! Your family is darling...and you look great!! I love your hair. We are all busy doing the "life" thing too! Coriann and Jan were in Star Valley a couple of weeks ago and saw Colton, Camrey, Jamie and your Dad.I stayed home and WORKED!! yea bad huh? Hope to see you again sometime if you can be pulled from the city life. I LOVE NYC!! take care.Debra