Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cutie





5 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

CUTIE is right! That's one good looking kid you've got there! I love all the pictures of your adventures this summer. Sounds so nice to be right in the middle of so much culture and good food! I am a food network junkie and dream of eating in NYC someday!

cambersue said...

wow...he is getting so big! definately a cutie!

Robin and Stephenie said...

So I am a bit of a stalker. I have been thinkging about you guys a lot. I began looking at peoples blogs to see if you had one and TA DA thank you jeff and Sarah. It looks like you guys are having so much fun and you baby isn't a baby anymore.... I got to run check out our blog.. I hope you don't mind if I add you to our friends list. we miss you guys.

Debra and JD said...

Wow he IS a doll! Congrats on your new one also...we are all sooo excited about Carlee and James' new one coming in less than a month!!

Briett said...

WOW! I can't believe how big Derek is getting, ah time it goes by way to fast. Also I love all of your art work...amazing! How much longer are you in new york? I thought it was just for an internship. Love New York, fun place to visit.