Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Birthday








April 13 was Derek's first birthday!! As you can see, he loved tearing into the cake. He made such a mess that we had to give him a bath afterward. He liked tearing all of the paper off of his presents too and enjoyed playing with his toys and the balloons all day. We can't believe that he is 1 already! We know that everyone always says this, but time is flying by way too fast!

4 comments:

cambersue said...

Wow! I can't believe he's one already! It's so weird how birthdays seem to hit me in the face with reality! Like Dallin is 3 and Preslie will be 2 in a couple months. It's true...time does fly!

Yasmine said...

Yay, our babies are one! Someday we need to get these two together!
He's so cute and it looks like he had a great birthday. It just gets better and better!

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so glad I found your blog, Derek is one already and I can't believe that we moved in and met you guys when you were first expecting! Congratulations on graduation and moving to Maryland, how fun! Keep us posted.
The Wheats

Stacee said...

Yay, I found your real blog!!! Sute pics. I love the rocking horse!